Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My dad is a genius

So, my dad was on SAFM this morning, talking to Tim Modise about stem cell research. Because of OBAMA allowing public funding in the states. Which is great.

My dad uses adult stem cells. i.e cells from adults and not embryo's - the stem cell research causing all the controversy. It ridiculous that in this day and age the catholic church is still on it's witch hunts - and that people listen to their archaic rants. What procedure or ground breaking technology hasn't caused controversy? The benefits far outway the fuss. And I bet if anything happened to a relative of those ranters - and stem cells could help - they would be first in-line anyway.

Very PROUD of my dad this morning. He managed to dis government, make fun of a retard caller and come across as a legit genius before most people have even had their first cup of coffee - well played dad.

No comments: