Monday, December 7, 2009

Who do you think you are?


Good question.

Thanks for asking Anon-comment-lack-of-humour-person, who clearly has balls of steel. Making anon comments left and right. Way. To. Go.

Well it got me thinking.

I am a youngish 'career' woman, working in a big red ad agency.
I like to sit in the sun with tea, with no-one talking to me or asking me to do anything.
I like to swim in the ocean when it is flat and there are no big scary waves.
I wasn't stuck in 6 hours of traffic after the Killers concert.
I hope I get a Christmas bonus, since I have worked my hypothetical balls off all year.
I have a collection of kitsch dolphin paraphernalia on my desk.
I went in to the Vodacom shop to replace my broken phone - rather rat faced - after the work Christmas party and didn't get a slip. But they remembered me anyway.
(Pictured above with fellow art director, Mike. Post-frolicking.)

I hope this clears things up for you insightful anon comment person.
Best of luck with life in general - I think you'll need it.

2 comments:

Kate said...

wahaha! Love it :)

Craig said...

Didn't care enough to read it.

I'm sure a few of your 20-something followers probably do.

Bye,

Craig.