Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Getting sucked in

Getting totally sucked into the world of Twitter. There is a girl who I 'twitter' 'with', she sits a floor below me, same company. I have never actually said hello to her in 'real life'. Thinking I should go down there with tea or cookies, or something. But, it's a little awkward now. Like when you forget someones name, and it's like the 50th time you have chatted to them. Is this the 'new society'. Where you 'know' people, but don't really 'know' them? I know stuff about her mother and that she made lasagna this weekend (She was weirdly proud about it, pictures and everything) But, I can't fathom an actual face-to-face conversation.

This is ridiculous. I'm going down there!!

If I don't blog again in the next 24hours, send out an emergency tweet, like Perez Hilton did yesterday. (Why do I even know about that? I don't even know him, and I also know stuff about his mother, I've even seen a pic of her! weird.)

It's actually all kind of creepy?

Or cool. Not sure?

No comments: