Thursday, October 8, 2009

Power Song Confession

It's time. I can't carry the burden of this secret any longer! The shame - oh - the shame!

My new power song is : David Guetta - When Love Takes Over. (feat. Kelly Rowland)

I'm sorry. I don't know why it makes me want to run to China, leap over mountains and jump around? What's wrong with me? How can this commercial crapiness make me want to do these things? So confused. May need a brain scan. My previous power song was : Groove Armada - Shaking that ass. Which considering my god-given asset, is a pretty reasonable/rational power song. And it used to work, but now since David - nothing. Not even a warm-up. I'm afraid to leave David's song on repeat - who knows where I'll end up running to? Like Forest Gump. (But blonder and way more fabulous) Even the video makes me cringe - I mean how original is running around a beach, really now. Not one ounce of under-groundness - it's so above ground - it's a freaking sky-scraper. Shit, I hope I don't start to wear excessive blue eyeshadow and self-tan. Oh dear.

I feel much better now. The world (or my 18 followers at least - who totally rock) now know. I have nothing to hide. I can step into the daylight, ipod in hand.

(I hope this is a passing phase - this rave/house/commercial phenomenon.)

2 comments:

Skinny Bitches in the Making said...

My power song is "Do Your Thing" by Basement Jaxx. It's awesome!

narrylikes said...

"Raindrops" by Basement Jaxx!